Workday Advanced Compensation Consultant
Focus Cloud are the only dedicated global specialist recruiter of Workday HR and Financials resources. We are the first choice for Workday partners, End Users, and Candidates across the ecosystem worldwide.
My customer is looking for an experienced Workday Advanced Compensation Consultant with the following skills:
- Identify and analyze business needs and requirements being able to translate technical requirements into business appropriate terminology advising on best practice.
- Create and develop functional designs and specifications to support tenant build.
- Analyze gaps and complete fit gap documentation.
- Facilitate the Workday implementation process from start to finish.
- Facilitate requirements gathering design tenant review and other customer facing sessions as required.
- Perform testing deployment systems integration, including executing the pilot implementation and deployment of new or enhanced hardware or software.
- Consulting with clients on a variety of data integrity issues and leading business practices utilizing Workday.
- Conducting product fit analysis.
- Engage with client project managers defining client strategies and requirements guiding clients through the implementation process configuring the application according to customer requirements developing system interface and data conversion plans.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients to maintain and build on OSVs reputation and credibility.
- Work with clients to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe.
- Ensure client takes advantage of the Workday system.
- Ensure awareness of future functionality in the Workday release
- You will have at least one years’ experience within the Workday Ecosystem.
- You will be certified in Workday HCM and Workday Advanced Compensation as a minimum.
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
- Must hold USC or GC status
- Configure, launch, and support Open Enrollment
- Ability to create new benefit plans, benefit providers, eligibility rules, enrollment rules, passive events.
- Able to design and offer solutions for benefits module working alongside business partners.
REMOTE ROLE - CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN US OR CANADA
Start date: ASAP
Key Words: Workday, Workday Advanced Compensation, Cloud ERP, Business Development, Sales, Delivery