Workday Absence Lead
Focus Cloud are the only dedicated global specialist recruiter of Workday HR and Financials resources. We are the first choice for Workday partners, End Users, and Candidates across the ecosystem worldwide.
You’ll work in a team to implement and configure enterprise-scale Workday solutions for our global customer base, typically leading a project workstream. You will build relationships with our customers, shaping and delivering solutions that are aligned to customer needs, fit for purpose and commercially viable. You’ll provide excellent guidance to customers, understanding their business and requirements. You’ll support more junior members of the team and share your knowledge with them.
My customer is looking for an experienced Workday Absence Lead with the following skills:
- Strong understanding of Workday products either/or HCM as well as any specialist Capability.
- Excellent customer focus, able to assess customer needs, build relationships and manage customer expectations. You will know when to push back, when to escalate, and when to go above and beyond to satisfy a customer.
- Strong communicator, able to communicate with customers and colleagues with impact, credibility, and empathy, including in a remote working situation. Sound ability to formally present to senior Client audiences.
- Strong commercial awareness and full understanding of project and business dynamics.
- Broad business and technology understanding and a good awareness of industry trends in either Human Resource management, Financials or Enterprise Resource Planning or Payroll.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and make sensible decisions under pressure taking a balanced view of Customer demands and commercials.
- Ability to widen and maintain a network of external contacts.
- Strong consulting skills e.g., presenting, leading workshops, demonstrating, and explaining complex functionality or solutions to customers.
- Able to lead a functional workstream on a prime implementation throughout the full project lifecycle.
- Able to become an acknowledged subject matter expert e.g., Workday Product Lead.
- Willing and able to act as a role model within the capability and mentor and/or line manage more junior consultants.
- Willing and able to support the sales process including the production of estimates for the delivery of work packages.
- Able to implement improvements in tools and/or processes to help the practice.
- Commercial understanding of utilisation within a services organisation and the importance of these targets.
- Able to rotate through various Workday delivery services, specifically Consulting and Application Management Services.
- For Application Management Services, able to deliver work to meet defined Service Level Agreements.
- Able, if required, to travel to customer sites in the same region (minimal out of region travel may also be required).
- You will have at least three years’ experience within the Workday Ecosystem.
- You will have experience in being a Workday Absence Lead
- You will be certified in Workday HCM and Workday Absence as a minimum.
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
- Must hold USC or GC status
Start date: ASAP
Key Words: Workday, Workday Absence, Cloud ERP, Business Development, Sales, Delivery