Focus Cloud are working with a fantastic International Software business who have recently gone live with Workday.
Currently seeking an experienced Reward Partner to join their Reward team, Reporting into our Head of Reward.
You will work collaboratively as a team and with stakeholders to ensure that the business has a system of compensation and benefits that’s competitive & valued, and is aligned with their reward philosophy.
As a Reward Partner, you will be responsible for all employee benefits across the companys' locations, including annual renewals, claims, communications and updates.
You will also conduct an annual review of the benefits, make recommendations for changes to their offering and provide detailed analysis of trends in the market/with competitors to justify your recommendations.
In addition, you will be responsible for the administration of benefits and providing advice and guidance to all employees as required.
As the company continues to evolve the reward offering you will also be involved in and as appropriate take the lead on, various reward projects & initiatives, including our new flexible benefits system.
What you need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with ownership of employee benefits
- Knowledge & experience of benefits across different countries
- Any experience of flexible benefits systems (advantageous)
- Project management skills desirable
- Strong analytical skills, with experience of interpreting data and producing high quality, decipherable reports
- Personal drive, resilience, self-motivation, initiative and a positive can-do attitude
- Developing experience of managing stakeholders, coaching, and influencing
- Exercise complete discretion with confidential information
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to adapt in a busy environment
Why join the business?
- A defined contribution pension scheme
- Company’s Life Assurance
- Discretionary Company bonus linked to performance
- Referral bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Lunch allowance
- Wellness allowance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing for each complete year until a maximum of 30 days is reached
- Team entertainment budget
- Training & development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Social events (currently online)