Workday Extend Senior Developer
Focus Cloud is world-class recruitment organisation specialized on Workday. We support the most exciting companies involved in the Workday ecosystem, from Workday Partners to End Clients.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Workday Partner, growing massively organically and via acquisitions. To support them in their growth we are seeking for a talented Senior Workday Integration Consultant.
This is a unique opportunity to join a global Workday Partner and seriously impact its growth in the US and Canada.
Description of the Position
Our client's employees like the fascinating and meaningful work they do, as well as the cutting-edge resources and technology they have access to, as well as the perks we provide and the amazing community we've created.
Do you want to be a part of it?
THE ROLE'S MAIN PURPOSE AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE BUSINESS:
As a Workday Extend Senior Developer, you'll support the successful delivery of integration solutions for the cloud based Workday HCM system as part of a team of integration consultants on a project.
Within a Workday implementation project, you'll document, implement, deploy, and support integration solutions.
You'll gain and share professional knowledge of the Workday product and Extend platform toolset, as well as understanding of the HCM / Financials business area.
You'll establish strong relationships with our customers to fully comprehend their demands and ensure that the integration solution is tailored to their specifications, fit for purpose, and financially successful.
You'll also be mentoring more junior team members to help them become proficient in Workday Integration.
MINIMUM (ESSENTIAL) REQUIREMENTS:
- Expertise in XML, XPath, and XSLT, as well as an object-oriented programming language (preferably J2EE)
- A thorough understanding of cloud computing, web services, and the issues that come with integrating them
- Excellent customer service skills and experience in a client-facing role. Ability to comprehend and create relationships with customers. Ability to recognise when a problem has to be escalated.
- Consulting abilities, such as giving presentations, attending workshops, and discussing functionality or solutions to customers
- Clear and effective communicator, able to communicate with customers and colleagues with credibility and empathy, including in a remote working situation. Proficient in use of English language
- Good commercial awareness and understanding of project and business dynamics
- Awareness of our client story and wider business offering
- Awareness of company strategy and how to support it
- Attention to detail
- Capable of working in (remote) teams and alongside customers, as well as on your own tasks with limited supervision
- Ability to plan own workload and meet deadlines
- Able to apply all applicable standards and procedures to your own work while keeping a high level of quality and accuracy.
- You will understand the importance of confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements, and you will ensure that information is always kept secure.
- Willing to learn in depth about relevant subject matter i.e. regulations and practices internationally
- Willing to travel to work with customers on site and to collaborate with colleagues from other offices
- Able to come up with improvements in tools and/or processes to help the practice
- Workday Integration Certified, or experience with other similar HCM/ ERP systems
- Proficiency in other middleware/ integration platforms
- Experience of designing workflows to solve business and technical problems.
- This opportunity does not offer sponsorship
- 100% remote
- Successful completion of select Workday Certification(s) or currently Workday Certified is a requirement of the role.
This a fantastic opportunity to join an international Workday Partner with a well-established name in the ecosystem.
Apply directly or e-mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion!