Focus Cloud have an extensive relationship an exceptional Global End user organisation who are heavily invested in Workday.
They’re currently looking for an experienced Workday Integration Specialist to join them on a Full Time Permanent basis
This is predominantly a remote role with sporadic travel to London
Competitive Salary on offer plus benefits
- 2/3+ Years within Technical Integration – HCM &/or Financials
- Ability to manage & maintain both HCM & Financials technical integrations using Workday Studio, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB’s), Workday Custom Reports, Web Services, XSLT, and xPath.
- Communicate with business stakeholders & teams to develop technical solutions to support business processes.
- Design, build, and support testing of Workday integrations
- Troubleshooting & resolution of technical queries
- A passion to develop your skill set within Workday
- Strong Communication skills
- The ability to work independently and drive teams forward
- Flexible – Dependant on Experience
- Full Time, Permanent Positions
About Focus Cloud:
- As a business we wholly and totally concentrate on recruitment for the Workday ecosystem, which means we know our area inside & out. Our knowledge of the Workday ecosystem is what separates us from the rest and drives us forward