Senior Workday Reporting/Security Analyst
Focus Cloud are the only dedicated global specialist recruiter of Workday HR and Financials resources. We are the first choice for Workday partners, End Users, and Candidates across the ecosystem worldwide.
My customer is looking for experienced Senior Workday Reporting/Security Analyst with the following skills:
- Responsible to translate business needs into functional and technical requirements to implement solutions and to coordinate & lead activities related to project work plans.
- Own configuration for assigned areas while providing advice and coaching across all configuration areas for the team.
- Meets with the user community on requests for reporting dashboards scorecards and analysis needs assesses those needs gathers requirements and develops the best structure to maximize the functionality of Workday
- Develops and executes test plans to ensure reporting is operating to specifications.
- Sets-up modifies and maintains HR System Security (including but not limited to adding changing and deleting user ID's passwords role-based permissions etc.)
- Works with functional leads to complete deployment activities needed to support the business intelligence reporting insights and analytics. Creates user training documents and implementation documents as necessary.
- Provides advanced support for information reporting analytics and dashboard functions to all areas of the business.
- Ensures data quality and integrity by performing regular maintenance and system audits.
- Creates documentation for business processes and updates as necessary.
- Maintains business process configuration and identifies opportunities to alter business processes and configuration to enhance or simplify current process.
- Maintains organization foundation data in the Workday including department and location data position management compensation administration data performance management data etc.
- Develop new or modify existing integrations from Workday to internal and external clients using Workday technologies including calculated fields custom reports EIBs document transformation Workday Studio Web Services etc.
- Assists in leading projects for reporting dashboards integrations and scorecards in supporting system upgrades changes and modifications. Provides timely communications to users and provides direction and required timelines with respect to required user testing based upon each upgrade. Incumbent will perform analysis in advance of all upgrades and work with each Subject Matter Expert to determine the impact on existing processes and will facilitate the decisions needed.
- Research new enhancements and education opportunities on a regular basis through Workday Community.
- Acts as a Named Support Contact with Workday for all HR functionalities.
- Works as support and backup for the HRIS Support Specialist.
- Ensures confidentiality of information and protection of rights of end-users and owners of data based on security requirements and functional area.
- Incumbent is expected to demonstrate each of the following Excellence behaviours in performing the duties and responsibilities of their job.
- Candidate must have 5+ years’ experience working with Workday in a technical capacity with Security, Report Writing, Advanced Analytics, and business processes.
- Must be an active user of Workday Community to increase knowledge and skills related to the various subject matter areas of HR.
- Broad knowledge of the various HR areas of practice.
- Able to compile reports and various analytics to aid in dissemination of actionable information.
- Able to elicit requirements for process system and integration design from technical staff and non-technical end users through well-developed communication and active listening skills.
- Able to distil steps in simple and complex business and systems processes into their most granular form.
- Able to create project plans and timelines based upon understanding of tasks and milestones.
- Able to drive completion of project phases from discovery and design through go-live and support.
- Able to create detailed test scripts to validate system functionality business rules and integration/data integrity.
- Able to apply logic in thinking through downstream impacts for regression testing purposes and investigate system issues to root cause
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and have proven ability to work with others.
- Must work under the philosophy of “people helping people” and can communicate with staff and legal counsel at all levels.
- Candidates must demonstrate the qualities of a self-starter and one who follows through on all job duties.
- Advanced Excel experience working with large data sets utilizing advanced formulas and functionality.