ADVERT TITLE: Workday Payroll Consultant – UK – Remote/Hybrid working
Focus Cloud is a leader in Workday Staffing both on a permanent and contract basis and is the preferred choice for many consulting companies and end users on a global basis.
Our client is a Globally Recognised Workday Implementation Partner and one of the biggest names in the Ecosystem, and they are currently expanding their UK practice.
We have multiple opportunities for Workday Payroll Consultants/Analysts with strong configurational capabilities to join this fantastic organisation!
They are looking for individuals of various levels of expertise up to senior management.
With a Global Portfolio of customers, this role can be based anywhere in the UK and offers excellent progressional and development opportunities across all levels.
Fantastic project pipeline implementing for large scale customers with an employee estate of up to 15,000+.
- A minimum of 2+ years in the Workday Ecosystem.
- Strong hands-on configuration skills with Workday Payroll.
- Strong communicational qualities and the ability to articulate solutions.
- Current Workday Certification is desirable, but non-essential.
- Proven delivery of work which requires high attention to detail
- Experience of or qualification in UK payroll
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Support the implementation of Workday for clients
- Designing, configuring, and testing
- Understand and manipulate the client’s requirements
- Provide/support project management services to clients
This is an exciting opportunity for successful, driven, and motivated individuals who are looking to accelerate their career and join a fast-growing company.