Focus Cloud have an extensive relationship an exceptional Global End user organisation who are heavily invested in Workday.
They’re currently looking for an experienced Workday Specialist to join them on a permanent basis
This is a remote opportunity
Competitive Salary on offer plus benefits
What you'll be doing on daily basis?
- Involved with project activities including technical configuration
- Work on Workday module configuration (Core HCM, Time, Absence, Recruiting, Talent & Performance, Compensation & Advanced Compensation)
What you'll need to be successful?
- 2.5+ years’ experience working in with Workday Core HCM, Time, Absence, Recruiting, Talent & Performance, Compensation & Advanced Compensation
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Flexible – Dependant on Experience
- Full Time, Permanent Position
About Focus Cloud:
- As a business we wholly and totally concentrate on recruitment for the Workday ecosystem, which means we know our area inside & out. Our knowledge of the Workday ecosystem is what separates us from the rest and drives us forward