ADVERT TITLE: Workday Payroll Lead – UK – Permanent
Focus Cloud is a leader in Workday Staffing both on a permanent and contract basis and is the preferred choice for many consulting companies and end users on a global basis.
Our client is well established market leading organisation within their field. They are looking for a Workday Payroll Lead to join their the team. For you to take ownership of the Workday Payroll module and enhance the system while mentoring a small team. In return they are offering hybrid working along with competitive salary and benefits.
- Experience working with the Workday Payroll module .
- A blend of security, configuration and administration experience.
- Strong technical knowledge around Payroll is a must
- Payroll qualifications and training.
- In depth understanding of payroll processes.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Experience with company mergers would be a benefit.
- Must be current based in UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Maintenance of the system both front and back end.
- To lead any system improvements or enhancements to the system.
- Improvements of business processes.
- Reporting creating.
- Ensuring all data accurately captured and that all employment changes are reported correctly.
- Managing and led the monthly payroll process.
- To mentor and led a small team.