Reporting to the Associate Director, HR Technology and Architecture, the Sr Integration Analyst, HR Technology is responsible for the design, development, production and maintenance of Workday and other HR systems integrations used across the enterprise.
- Design high-level interface architecture based on business requirements and build integration solutions ensuring successful deployment using various integration product technologies/tools and services
- Support and/or lead all assigned integration deliverables associated with the HCM project & Workday Implementation
- Provide subject matter expertise on Workday app’s integration framework, object-oriented data model and approaches to integrations (Connector, EIB and Studio)
- Build strong, sustainable relationships with key stakeholders and collaborate with other architects and technical leads on design decisions and direction
- Act as liaison with technical solution architect for approach reviews and approvals
- Document Interface architecture and plans for implementation with customer/vendors
- Provide interface and related workflow solutions within the guidelines of the interface team’s custom request procedures
- Perform regression testing on integrations during releases, and make relevant migration changes
- Review release notes and works with the Release Manager to assess impacts and coordinate integration testing
- Perform tier 2/3 routine break/fix support and regression testing and support the inbound/outbound integrations to the Workday and HRIS systems.
- Provide integration and related workflow solutions within the guidelines of the integration team’s custom request procedures
- Provide support on integration scheduling and monitoring including logging/maintaining tickets in the ticket tracking system
- Create and maintain related calculated fields for integrations; communicate calculated fields needs across areas to avoid redundancy and achieve efficiency
- Adhere to applicable governance standards including security and data privacy, data governance, and defined integration/development standards and best practices
Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years of Workday consulting or Industry experience with Workday system
- Proficiency with Workday app data model and integrations (Studio, EIB, Workday Connect, PICOF, BIRT)
- Strong knowledge of web services, SOAP, WDSL, XML, XSLT or XPATH
- Knowledge of OOP concepts
- Project experience in a technical or techno-functional role on one or more ERP implementation projects using SOA tools (Oracle Fusion, Workday Studio or other middleware platform)
- Demonstrated proficiency with web technologies (REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, etc)
- Prior hands-on development experience with middleware and integration platforms such as MuleSoft, SnapLogic, BOOMI, Informatica, etc.
- Working knowledge of security and data privacy standards, data governance and integration/development standards and best practices
- Prior experience as a team member or team lead on at least one full life cycle Workday cloud/SaaS implementation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities; able to communicate effectively with diverse people and individuals at various levels within the organization
- Prior experience with SOA using SOAP and REST with API management. Superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor/coach internal resources in Workday tools and technologies.
- Thrive on simultaneously operating at multiple levels and managing multiple responsibilities.