Here at Focus Cloud we are the Global leaders in Workday recruitment, partnered up with Implementation partners and End Users. We are currently partnered up with one the largest and exciting Workday implementation practices in Canada and they are looking to build out their Post-Production team. This would be a fantastic opportunity to use your exsiting Workday experience and grow/become certified!
Primary Location: Anywhere in Canada!
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
The role will provide you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills as part of an experienced team committed to delivering excellent service for clients. You will play an active role throughout the project lifecycle (e.g. requirement analysis and architecture, programming, configuration, testing) while working on cloud technology implementation projects with Workday Finance.
What will your typical day look like?
- Act a as a functional Workday Finance expert, creating strong functional solutions
- Configure technology solutions to meet identified business requirements, processes and functional requirements
- Participate in the preparation and delivery of design solution presentation to the client in order to gather the business requirements
- Provide maintenance services to clients to ensure smooth cloud releases and functional integration with other applications and vendor solutions
- Ensure that the solution standard practices are utilized for all configurations and customizations
- Ensure activities are completed on time, with high quality, and according to service level agreements, where applicable
- Demonstrate accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals
About The Team
- Leading methods and tools
- Top professionals to coach and develop you
- An open mind for new ideas
- Opportunities to work with leading Canadian and global companies
- Partnerships with top software providers
- A dynamic and energetic workplace
Enough about them, let’s talk about you
- Preferable - A College or a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in but not limited to: Finance, Computer Science, Business Administration, Commerce, Business Technology analysis, Management Information Systems.
- Previous experience in a support or customer service role
- Curious, resourceful, and with a self-starter attitude
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to address requests in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills, English is required
- Experience performing Workday Finance (or other Finance system) configuration or support activities is an asset
- Need to be eligible to travel to the US for training