Workday Integrations Consultant
Focus Cloud are the only dedicated global specialist recruiter of Workday HR and Financials resources. We are the first choice for Workday partners, End Users, and Candidates across the ecosystem worldwide.
Focus Cloud are currently working with multiple Global Workday Implementation partners who are looking for Certified Integrations professionals to join the practice at a number of levels, from Analyst to Senior Consultant/Manager.
My customer is looking for experienced Workday Integrations Consultants with the following skills.
- Experience designing, building, and testing Workday HCM integrations to third party vendors including payroll and benefit providers.
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop Workday Studio integration
- Experience with integrating applications via web service APIs - SOAP and REST
- Strong Experience with web service integrations (SOAP, JSON, XML, XSLT)
- Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) , Report Writer , Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT) & Cloud Connect
- Understanding of networking and security concepts as they relate to data integrations.
- Excellent Workday integration skills with any of the following Workday setup tools: Studio, Core Connectors, EIBs, PICOFs, PECIs, Web Services, REST APIs.
- Certifications offered to candidates with strong Integrations experience
- Knowledge of data security, data conversion and various implementation approaches.
- Self-motivated and ability to learn quickly through research and self-training.
- Experience with Application testing and creation of Test Scripts
- Passion for customer service
Must hold USC or GC status and hold the Workday Integrations Certification as a minimum.