Focus Cloud are currently seeking a Workday Compensation/Advanced Compensation Consultant to work on a permanent basis for a Workday Partner.
This is a fantastic time to be joining as the business expands their practice.
Location: Role 100% Remote & Candidates can be based in either USA or Canada.
Total Compensation - Depending on Experience - Range between $140 - $165k USD Per Annum + Benefits.
- Lead the work stream of Workday implementations, driving towards decisions and recommending best practices related to Workday functionality
- Actively participate in all stages of a Workday implementation
- Coordinate with consultants from offshore locations
- Work as a part of a project team to support architecture, scoping, implementation and post-production phases of the projects
- Work with the Customer to identify data to be converted from legacy systems
- Support the data cleaning, conversion and respective validation processes
- Configure Workday according to customer requirements
- Test business processes and Workday configuration
- Develop and deliver customer-specific training and documentation
- Work independently. Take direction and provide status to the Engagement Manager assigned to their project
- Coordinate assigned deliverable schedules to ensure client’s timelines are met
- Contribute to business development by solutioning new deals and presenting solutions and offerings to prospects.
- Workday Compensation/Advanced Compensation Certified, ideally with a strong background in Workday security/cross-functional architecture and testing strategies
- Additional Workday Certification(s) or Specialization (Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, Absence, Talent Optimization, Time Tracking )
- Experience on at least one end to end Workday implementation project
- Excellent communication skills delivering to functional and management audiences, as well as to external Clients
- Practical experience gained on Workday implementation projects
- Practical experience gained on HR data migration and/or integrations projects (e.g. during “to Cloud” transformation projects)
- Strong consulting skills, handling customer expectations
- Strong analytical mindset and usage of analytics and reporting tools (eg. pivot tables)
- Flexibility for business travels up to 30%-40% of the time however Travel is Rare!
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Project Management skills or PM experience are very welcome