A 6 months Remote based contract for a Workday Financials Functional Lead.
Our customer is currently undergoing a Workday Financials implementation with a Go-Lide date early in 2022.
They require a Workday Financials Functional Lead to come in and assist the inhouse team getting this deployment across the line.
- Work with the Finance and Delivery teams to ensure they follow Workday best practices in their implementation.
- Ensure their Finance business processes, and Workday implementation remain in sync
- Prepare the business for the bi-annual releases, monitor release notes for new functionality they may want to take advantage of
- Drive them towards a Workday-native culture.
- Ensure that the platform has a roadmap that delivers business functionality whilst moving them towards their target architecture
- Work closely with their Implementation Partner
- Ensure the Workday data structure can be mapped in their cataloguing tool, act as a steward of that data
- Translate business needs into functional and technical requirements and scope and size work on the roadmap
- Integrate systems with Workday through the natively available integration options and API's
- Create reports to support business needs and integrations
Ideally you will need circa years+ Workday Financials experience
Very strong communication skills, this will be a highly visible role across the busines