HCM LEAD CONSULTANT
Responsible for the ownership, design, and expert delivery of the HCM module.
You will be an influencer of a global team performing a variety of HCM designs and delivery. You will be responsible for engaging with and to delivering HCM tools/solutions to global HRIS peers, HR functional teams, and HR executive leaders and other stakeholders.
You will play a key role for maximizing the Workday platform driving innovation, adoption, and continuous improvement.
Specifically, to identify actionable insights and build effective and efficient designs as we mature the foundation.
This person will act as an internal consultant to global HR stakeholders and be part of a team of Workday specialists that sit in Human Resource Information Services Group and closely partners with Information Technology and Human Resource peer groups. You will be expected to closely collaborate with teammates across the globe and ensure we are maximizing our Workday investment.
$140+ with Bonus
- Be recognized as the Thought leader for HCM as well as partnering with stakeholders
- Lead in evaluation, analysis, innovation, and design to understand the effectiveness of the delivered results, identify trends, and make predictions
- Provide consulting to identify data needs, develop and support continuous improvement
- Communicate recommendations and influence leaders through business / system process understanding to include options and risks
- Work closely with HR and HRIS leadership to align strategies.
- Communicate effectively in a manner to influence stakeholders across the organization for operational efficiencies and/or governance
- Understand new concepts and trends and lead through the development of the module’s roadmap; monitor Workday’s product roadmap and build relationships / participate in Community to influence Workday
- Serve as an escalation point for HCM issues / complex challenges
- Responsible for the review of system upgrades/releases to determine overall business impact, participate in regression testing, and make recommendations for future enhancements/ functionality
- Establish KPI’s using data and formal measurement channels to track the performance impact of workforce solutions; improve and adapt services to meet changing business demands
- Use data stories to clearly and effectively communicate insights and recommendations to diverse audiences
- Promote a digital mind-set for business processes
- Over time, manage a small team of solution leads to ensure holistic HCM module high quality performance
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of HCM experience
- 3+ years of experience with Workday platform and tools
- Foundational understanding of complex ERP environment, HR systems architecture and database concepts
- Demonstrated experience in analytics thinking and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-region or global teams in a de-centralized business model
- Demonstrated initiative, facilitation, & interpersonal skills; proven ability to work well with and influence all levels
- Excellent leadership skills and decision-making abilities
- Ability to work and lead effectively in a matrixed organization
- Customer driven
- Organizational navigator
- Relationship curator