Focus Clouds' client are currently seeking an Integrations Consultant to join their growing team on a full time permanent basis.
Our client are going from strength to strength & have a fantastic reputation within the Workday Ecosystem.
Remote Position (Some Travel may be required at the appropriate time)
Salary - Senior Associate Level Up To £65K Per Annum + 10-20% Bonus + Benefits
This is a brilliant opportunity to Grow, develop & enhance your skills no matter your proficiency within Workday/SAP integrations & this opportunity presents a very rare opportunity to obtain certifications in highly desirable areas of Workday.
Overview of Role:
You’ll build strong relationships with our customers to understand their requirements and be a key contributor to guiding, developing and educating others within the Workday practice within a niche area of Workday.
Minimum (essential) Requirements
- 2/3 years Experience with Integration builds - Core Connectors, EIB &/or Studio.
- Workday/Java/SAP experience
- Experience with XML, REST, SOAP & other programming languages desirable
- Excellent customer focus, able to assess customer needs, build relationships and manage customer expectations.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and make decisions under pressure
- Strong consulting skills e.g. presenting, leading workshops, demonstrating and explaining complex functionality or solutions to customers;
- Able to identify and implement improvements in tools and/or processes to help the practice
- Desire to learn & be a Team player