Workday Payroll Consultant
Focus Cloud are the only dedicated global specialist recruiter of Workday HR and Financials resources. We are the first choice for Workday partners, End Users, and Candidates across the ecosystem worldwide.
Focus Cloud are recruiting for a Workday Payroll Consultant for multiple Workday Partners across the US
- Identify and analyze business needs and requirements, being able to translate technical requirements into business appropriate terminology.
- Create and develop functional designs and specifications.
- Analyze gaps and complete fit gap documentation.
- Facilitate the Workday implementation process from start to finish.
- Facilitate requirements gathering, design, tenant review and other customer facing sessions, as required.
- Perform testing, deployment systems integration, including, testing, and executing the pilot/implementation/ deployment of new or enhanced hardware or software.
- Consulting with clients on a variety of data integrity issues and leading business practices utilizing Workday.
- Conducting product fit analysis.
- Engage with client project managers, defining client strategies and requirements, guiding clients through the implementation process, configuring the application according to customer requirements, developing system interface and data conversion plans.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients.
- Work with clients to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe.
- Ensure client takes advantage of the Workday system.
- Ensure awareness of future functionality in the Workday bi-annual releases.
- Business Degree in Management of Information Systems or Human Resources or relevant work experience required.
- 2 years consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a software consulting company.
- Experience in working in HCM/Payroll/Financials deployments using applications such as Workday, PeopleSoft, ResourceLink or SAP.
- Possess an advanced knowledge of IT design principles, practices, and theory by providing guidance to others in functional design processes and completing functional HR/Payroll design docs.
- Working knowledge and language of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, and Payroll.
- Prior experience or oversight of payroll accounting.
- Proven track record of collaborating with customers to define deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction.
- Extensive experience of working in client facing roles.
- Experience of working with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company.