Focus Cloud are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead a new Workday HCM implementation.
In this role you will support the deployment of the Workday HCM platform and it’s integrations with internal and external systems.
You will leverage your knowledge of Workday HCM to work with the business process owners and Corporate IT technical resources to identify and document detailed requirements, architect solutions design and drive completion of initiatives making sure overall usability of the system and it’s downstream dependencies are optimized.
Location: Remote - Some International travel on occasion.
Duration: Program of Work - 12-18 months
Rate: Open For Discussion
- Work closely with key stakeholders from the business to drive prioritization of feature requests and initiatives in Workday and integrating systems reporting tools.
- Work closely with stakeholders from the business and Corporate IT technical resources to architect technology solutions needed to drive alignment of business needs and lead discussions to arrive at mutually agreeable solution options.
- Manage initiatives end to end from project planning through testing to delivery to ensure a successful end-user experience for all new deployments and on-going maintenance of Workday HCM and integrations.
- Have an in-depth understanding of system functionality and integrations from a business purpose and impact perspective.
- Maintain system level standardization and industry best practices when architecting solutions.
- Lead the relationship with both the software vendor and any professional services engagements
- Work with Corporate Systems technology leads and business stakeholders on Workday roadmap.
- Contribute to design and assemble the project team. Effectively manage Project resources.
- Manage Workday implementation through all life cycles stages in close relationship with the Project Director and the project teams.
- Execute the tasks as defined in the project plan in order to achieve the project goals.
- Create and deliver project level documentation
- Ensure project outlined in the SOW is delivered on-time on-budget
- Manage resource allocation proactively by ensuring that appropriate resources and tools are assigned according to the project plan.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques to monitor the progress of the project identify and quantify variances perform required corrective actions and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Manage changes to the project scope schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques to keep the project plan accurate updated and reflective of authorized changes as defined in the change management plan; facilitate customer acceptance.
- 5+ years of hands on experience delivering Workday HCM implementations as Project Manager
- 3+ years prior experience implementing Workday with a certified Workday implementer
- Experience integrating Workday with other systems especially SAP
- Experience with solution design system configuration and implementation of changes within Workday.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Deep knowledge of Workday business processes and configurations across all modules of HR.
- Understanding of key HR concepts and processes.
- Ability to facilitate complex discussions.
- Proven experience managing cross functional and multi-cultural teams