Focus Cloud is looking for a Workday Technical Lead for a European Tech Giant. This client has huge growth projections across europe and will be looking to continue this success with their Workday project, offering huge career opportunities for the right individuals.
LOCATION: All major European ciites
POSITION: Workday Technical Lead
The Workday Technical Lead role will report to the Head of People Operations & Technology and will be a key part of the group that supports the full Workday ERP. This is a hands-on role where you will lead by consulting with the business to gather integration requirements, troubleshoot system issues, and perform ongoing configuration/development of the systems. Aside from your primary Integrations duties, you will also provide expertise and ad-hoc support on technical elements of Workday including custom reporting, data management, global tenant settings and security.
Key Skills and experience;
- Accountable for overall performance, maintenance and enhancement of inbound and outbound integrations to Workday systems
- Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems for integrating Workday HCM, Financial & Adaptive Insights with external applications
- Lead the design, build and testing of Workday integrations using the suite of Workday integration tools, including but not limited to studio, core connectors and PECI files
- Engage with 3rd party vendors as required
- Support mass change imports using Workday EIBs
- Prepare and maintain detailed technical documentation to support design and ongoing maintenance of completed integrations
- Help shape and optimise our systems landscape over the long-term by contributing to our Roadmap
There may be additional travel to other European business locations.
The Workday implementation is around 8000 users with huge potential to increase over the next 5 years which will encourage those involved to enhance their own responsibilities and grow their careers.
Salary: 75,000€ (up to)