Adaptive Insights Manager
Focus Cloud are recruiting for an Workday Adaptive Insights Manager for a Global Workday Partner in the USA.
This is a fantastic Senior Manager opportunity for someone who wants to work for a leading Technology consultancy and be a key Manager within the Workday Practice.
LOCATION: Throughout the United States
POSITION: Workday Adaptive Insights Manager
SALARY: $155,000 to $175,000 Plus Bonus and Benefits- Dependant on experience
COMPANY: Leading Workday Partner
Workday Adaptive Insights – Manager
A Global Alliance Partner opportunity
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life-cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and client proposals.
- Identify opportunities to increase usability, relevance and insights from information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for solution design and client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
- A minimum of 6+ years of relevant consulting or relevant functional finance industry experience
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle Workday Planning/Adaptive Insights or similar EPM cloud technology implementations
- Hands-on functional experience and/or demonstrated proficiency in EPM-related business processes: Finance & Management reporting, FP&A, Analytics
- Willingness for weekly client-based travel, up to 80%
- 4+ years of consulting with a leading organization
- Experience with Workday/Adaptive Insights and/or other leading Cloud based SaaS EPM applications (e.g. Anaplan, Oracle Hyperion, SAP BPC, Cognos TM1, Host, Prophix, OneStream, etc.)
- Functional knowledge around financial planning and reporting processes and systems
- Experience of financial processes, especially Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Budgeting, Accounting, Financial and Management Reporting, and Workforce Planning
- Workday Adaptive Insights certification
- Understanding and knowledge of financial applications, architectures, general knowledge of trends with leading and emerging financial technology vendors and solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge or interest in emerging digital technologies shown through either knowledge, experience or academic exposure, including Cognitive, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Natural Language Processing, Visualizations, and Predictive Analytics
- Proven skills as a team member on at least one full life cycle implementation
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
- Ability to collaborate with clients