Senior Planning Consultant
Focus Cloud is the only dedicated Global Specialist Recruiter of Workday HR, Financials and Adaptive Insights resources. We are the first choice for Workday partners, End Users and Candidates across the Ecosystem, Worldwide.
Focus Cloud is looking for a Senior Planning Consultant to join one of our customers as they look to build on their existing and already successful practice.
Someone with Adaptive Insights Partner experience delivering as a Senior Planning Consultant would the ideal candidate for this position.
If you are a Financial Planning consultant or have a strong FP&A background with consulting experience then this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
SALARY: Up to $150,000 + Bonus + Benefits
LOCATION: Remote with 25% travel
- Identify and analyze business needs and requirements, being able to translate technical requirements into business appropriate terminology advising on best practice.
- Create and develop functional designs and specifications to support model build.
- Analyze financial models
- Facilitate the Adaptive implementation process from start to finish.
- Facilitate requirements gathering, design, instance review and other customer facing sessions, as required.
- Consulting with clients on a variety of data integrity issues and leading business practices utilizing Adaptive.
- Conducting product fit analysis.
- Engage with client project managers defining client strategies and requirements, guiding clients through the implementation process, configuring the application according to customer requirements, developing system interface and data conversion plans.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients to maintain and build on our customers reputation and credibility.
- Work with clients to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or time frame.
This role does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting with 2 - 4 years of consulting experience or 8 – 10 years of relevant work experience required
- Previous experience working with either Adaptive Insight, Anaplan, Prophix, Host Analytics, Cognos, Hyperion, or Tidemark.
- 5+ years’ experience implementing Corporate Performance Management (CPM/EPM) Applications or supporting Corporate Performance Management (CPM/EPM) in the middle market to large market type organizations.
- Working knowledge of financial and/or workforce planning policies and processes
- Possess knowledge of IT design principles, practices, and theory by providing guidance to others in functional design processes, and completing functional finance and accounting design docs
- Proven track record of collaborating with customers to define deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction
- Experience working with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company
- Experience working in client facing roles
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Up to date Workday certification in Adaptive Insights Business Planning Cloud
- Participation or led chart of account redesign and/or optimization
- Successfully completed 3 – 5 projects within the Adaptive Insights ecosystem
- Ability to develop functional designs, including options for technical platforms.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for customer service.