Senior Workday Analyst
Focus Cloud are the only dedicated global specialist recruiter of Workday HR and Financials resources. We are the first choice for Workday partners, End Users, and Candidates across the ecosystem worldwide.
Focus Cloud are recruiting for a Senior Workday Analyst for an exciting company in Florida
LOCATION: Gainesville, Florida
POSITION: Senior Workday Analyst
SALARY: $100,000 - $110,000
Only open to candidates who can work freely in the US!
- Own all Configuration for Workday HCM whilst advising and coaching others within the HRIS team.
- Responsible for translating business needs into functional and technical requirements, Implement solutions and coordinate / lead activities relating to the project.
- Provide advanced support for reporting, analytics, and dashboard functions
- Develop and modify existing integrations from Workday to internal and third party applications including EIBs, document transformation, Web services, Workday studio, custom reports, and calculated fields.
- Support Workday projects for reporting, dashboards, integrations and scorecards in system upgrades, enhancements and modifications.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure reporting is operating to specifications.
- Manage the Workday system security
- 5+ years’ experience within the Workday ecosystem in a technical capacity for Security, Reporting, Advanced Analytics and business Processes
- Active user of Workday community to increase knowledge and skills related to various subject matters relating to HR
- Strong understanding of EIBs, Core connectors, Cloud connectors, Workday reporting and Workday Studio
- Able to create detailed test scripts to validate system functionality, business rules and Integration / data integrity
- Workday module knowledge of Benefits, Performance, and recruiting
- Strong verbal and written communication ability
Immediate HireApply Now