Focus Cloud are looking for a Senior Workday Compensation Manager to support the implementation and further development of Workday Compensation module in the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East & Africa) and work closely with the regional and corporate Internal Control Systems (ICS) Team.
As "Senior Workday Compensation Manager" you will be a part of the Accounting EMEA team. You will support the implementation and further development of Workday Compensation module in the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East & Africa) and work closely with the regional and corporate Internal Control Systems (ICS) Team.
• Main goal of this position is to configure compensation within our global HR Operations team, supporting the implementation of our new cloud-based HRIT system (Workday) and contributing to develop global standards
• Thereby you will work closely with our regional and functional HR teams to systematically assess functional requirements with the goal to configure and maintain our global compensation processes
• You will manage and configure our current compensation set up as well as the functionalities within our new global cloud-based HR system Workday; establishing a continuous optimization process to improve internal customer satisfaction with these tools and results will also be part of your role
• Furthermore you will be responsible to train and coach key users of both systems to foster HR and manager self-service and provide expertise to stakeholders across the world
• Beyond Compensation you will also collaborate wither other functional experts to secure the overall integrity of the system
• Finally, you will introduce new ideas, tools & concepts through on-going market and trend analysis
• You have successfully completed your Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Sociology / Social Sciences, Psychology or another adjacent area
• Furthermore you have multiple years of working experience as an expert for compensation configuration; alternatively you have a solid HR background with experience in the compensation area and are willing and passionate to learn more about HR
• You worked on a regional level of an international consultancy or in a complex corporate environment and already have experience with implementing modern compensation solutions
• Experience with Workday or similar cloud base HRIS-Solutions
• Excellent analytical and statistical skills are a prerequisite for this position; however, you should also bring outstanding communication skills at different organizational levels and the ability to achieve results in an ambiguous and complex environment
• Excellent English language skills, a strong team orientation and the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work in a deadline-intensive environment complement your profile