Workday Data Analyst
Focus Cloud is the only dedicated Global Specialist Recruiter of Workday HR, Financials and Adaptive Insights resources. We are the first choice for Workday partners, End Users and Candidates across the Ecosystem, Worldwide.
Focus Cloud is looking for an experienced Workday Data Analyst to join one of our customers as they look to start a brand-new Workday team!
Our customer is one of the biggest and well known businesses in Scandinavia.
COMPANY - One of the largest and well known companies in Scandinavia
- Gather data requirements from business stakeholders, workshops
- Analyze source systems and relevant fields
- Work closely with System Integration partner to convert these business requirements into Workday for-mat
- Identify gaps, issues and proactively find answers/fix to tI
- Create data mapping & conversion requirements with clear acceptance criteria for technical (ETL) teams
- Ensure data integrity and data quality is maintained throughout the migration process
- Conduct validation sessions and get stakeholder’s sign-off
- Overall, manage all data cleansing, scrambling and mapping related requirements and communication
Good verbal and written communication (in English)
SAP and HR data experience
Workday experience (preferably)
Experienced in Data Migration (preferably)