Workday Data Conversion Lead
Job SpecificationWe are searching for a Workday Data Conversion Lead to design, implement, and execute a comprehensive global roadmap for Human Resources data management, reporting, and analytics. We have exciting things happening in our data landscape -- which includes Workday as well as legacy applications.
- Use your Workday experience in the early phases of our Workday implementation to ensure foundational data structures and processes strike a balance between leading industry practices and relevance to the business.
- Partner with other corporate functions (FP&A; Payroll; etc.) to understand data use today and constantly make progress toward enterprise data consistency.
- Quickly learn legacy system data structures and reporting processes for legacy HR/Payroll/ERP systems to deliver existing reports and improve/automated their future delivery.
- Manage the delivery of ad hoc reports from a variety of HR and adjacent enterprise systems.
- Be an expert in various ETL practices and Workday EIBs
- Experience in report writing, querying (SQL), and strong data analysis.
- Strong working knowledge of system development and vendor Integrations.
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts and management.
- Experience with DataMart designs, implementation and ongoing support and enhancements.
- Advanced-level of ability to operate, maintain and troubleshoot HR technologies.
- Strong knowledge of global HR processes and legal requirements.
- Strong MS Office skills particularly in MS Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Preferably working knowledge of MS Projects, or other PM software applications.
$100 Per Hour