Data Migration Lead need on a Workday Implementation project for a large global client with 80,000+ employee's across 25 countries
Up to 6 months in duration with half remote and half on site in Paris.
Your responsibilities as Data Lead will include, but are not limited to:
- Working to define the list of standard data fields needed for a new cloud HR system.
- Understanding data requirements of an HR transformation and to assess the quality and completeness of this data and what gaps might exist where new data might need to be collected.
- Working closely with a range of stakeholders to define and agree plans and processes for collecting, cleansing and validating people data during the HR system implementation programme.
- Coordinate the end to end data migration process for all phases.
- Define and execute data validation and quality improvement to source data.
Skills And Experience:
- Experience working with or implementing Workday Technology
- Experience leading the data collection, cleanse, validation and/or migration activities in the context of a Workday HR transformation or HR technology deployment.
- An ability to explain data, technology, and project terms in a clear and simple way to a range of stakeholders and business users.
- Working knowledge of master/reference data management, trouble shooting, data profiling and analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills supported by client or customer-facing work experience.
- The ability to meet deadlines, work independently and be flexible.
No payment information available.