Workday Engagement Manager
Focus Cloud is the only dedicated Global Specialist Recruiter of Workday HR, Financials and Adaptive Insights resources. We are the first choice for Workday partners, End Users and Candidates across the Ecosystem, Worldwide.
Focus Cloud is looking for an experienced Workday Engagement Manager to join one of our customers as they look to build on their existing and already successful practice.
Someone with Workday Partner experience delivering as a Workday Engagement Manager would the ideal candidate for this position.
If you are either at Project Manager level looking to make the next move in your career or a Engagement Manager looking for a change of scenery this could be an excellent opportunity.
SALARY: Up to $150,000 + Bonus + Benefits
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
POSITION: Workday Engagement Manager
If you do not have Workday experience, your profile will not be considered.
- Experience in managing Workday project delivery with direct experience in the successful delivery of solutions within a consulting environment
- Full lifecycle project management experience, from initial opportunity through to requirement development / definition, functional solution design, implementation, data-migration, system testing, user acceptance testing, go-live and service management
- Experience of managing distributed team
- Certifications in Workday PM/EM
- Experience in managing and supporting blended teams of colleagues, client and partner resources to share knowledge and develop an integrated delivery ethic
- Excellent commercial management and negotiation skills
- Strong business writing skills with experience in the production of business cases, requirement documentation, tender documents, contracts, statements of work and change requests
- Success in identifying and taking appropriate action on opportunities for additional business.
- Ability to provide effective pre-sales support, including devising and costing viable, winning solutions working closely with a sales team
- Sound commercial judgement, with a proven track record in the execution of contract and commercial terms applying to the project
- Commercial experience of running a team
- Working in an Agile project environment
- Strong functional HR domain expertise including areas such as core HR, recruitment, talent management, absence management and learning and development.