Focus Cloud are working with a fun and progressive organization who are looking for a Workday Financials Analyst to join their team in Greater Boston.
After going live with Workday Financials Mid 2019, my client is looking to expand on their capabilities Workday Financials product offering within the team. This role is the first of a number of roles that will be released across Q1/2 2021.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience with Workday Financials in a varied capacity (1-3 years) across the following areas:
- Advanced & Composite Report Writing Skills
- Config Skills
- Business Process/Security Skills
- Ideally looking for someone who can grow within the role and expand on their own product experience and expertise.
- Ideally you will have a Financial Systems Background
- The ability to take ownership of tasks, build relationships in the business so good communicational skills are critical.
- Someone inquisitive who can take the initiative and consult with Business Heads and Senior Stakeholders understand requirements, advise on solutions and act as a troubleshooting problem solver within the Workday Financials Product offering.
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer
Workday, Financials, Reporting, Configuration, Security