Exceptional opportunity to join this growing International business leading the implementation of new Workday modules.
Exceptional opportunity to join this growing International business leading the implementation of new Workday modules. The ideal candidate will have experience with both Workday HCM and Financials however a deep expertise in either of these will be considered. Solid technical knowledge, strong stakeholder management and the ability to work with external partners is required.
- Managing change activities
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Business process improvements
- Configuration within Workday
- 2+ years of experience with Core HCM/Financials
- Reporting skills
- Cross application and/or PSA knowledge
- Setting up security protocols
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent administration and highly organised
- Based in Central London
- Great work life balance
- Exceptional benefits and market leading salary on offer
This role represents a unique opportunity to get involved in a full platform implementation. We are looking for a self-starter who is keen to make a real impact on the optimisation of the Workday platform for this end-user. This is one of the most exciting positions in ecosystem!
No payment information available.