Workday HCM Specialist Required in France
Under the supervision of the International HR Talent and Project Department, as HR Information Systems Administrator, your mission will focus on the administration of Workday.
Your main responsibilities:
- Administration and performance optimization of Workday
- Manage and maintain the human capital management modules / Allocate roles related to HR
- Intervene in Business Processes requiring validation or action by the HR administrator
- Develop existing reports, create new reports / new tables and measures according to the needs of HR / Managers / Executives
- Ensure system and data integrity: integrate system reports and alerts to verify data reliability, conduct and facilitate system tests, identify differences and establish improvement plans.
- Identify KPIs and monitor them
Evolution of the modules:
- Evolution of Business Processes: identify and prioritize the necessary evolutions, lead the desired development of Business Processes in collaboration with the process owners.
- Identify and prioritize the necessary changes
- In collaboration with the HR partner of the IT department, analyze the integration needs of Workday with other tools
- Check role security and ensure the evolution of the security of existing roles
- Analyze the new features available in the half-yearly releases, perform non regression tests if necessary.
- Coordinate and plan the needs of new functionalities with the process owners.
- User support: ensure the role of expert / offer support to Key users / produce and update documentation for users, managers or HR
- Organize HR or user training
Your profile :
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of Workday, ideally certification or training will support your application
- Organizational ability to carry out several projects simultaneously independently