Workday Integration Analyst
Focus Cloud are recruiting for a Workday Integrations Analyst for a well known Workday Customer in Ontario
A great opportunity for someone to be the Workday Integration SME for an internal Workday HCM team
LOCATION: Toronto, Canada
POSITION: Workday Integrations Analyst
- Be responsible for building, maintaining and supporting integrations across the company.
- Technically responsible for managing and configuring our Workday security setup.
- Prepare test plans, execute , oversee and support UAT
- Develop Integrations using Core Connector, EIBs, Document Transfer and Workday Studio.
- Provide Workday Support to company user-groups
- Perform other job-related duties
- Experience working and supporting a live Workday production environment is essential.
- Strong knowledge with Web Services, Workday Studio and SQL
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Workday Integrations
- Minimum of 3 years working in an HRIS department
- Strong knowledge of EIB, Connector, Studio, REST, SOAP, XML, XSLT and XPath
- Ideally Certified in Workday Core Integrations or held the certifications in the past
- Excellent oral and written communication