Focus Cloud are recruiting for a Workday Integrations Consultant
Focus Cloud are recruiting for a Workday Integrations Consultant for a Leading Workday Partner in Europe.
A great opportunity for someone to get involved with multiple end user clients on the partner side building different Workday Integrations including EIBs, Core Connectors, Cloud Connectors, and Studio.
POSITION: Integrations Consultant
SALARY: €60,000 - €80,000 - Dependant on experience
COMPANY: Leading Workday Partner
- Focus on delivering integration solutions to Workday clients.
- Solid understanding of project delivery and commercial awareness.
- Designing, building, and testing Workday Integrations across various modules.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to communicate with customers and colleagues across various geographical engagements.
- Valid Certifications – Workday Core Integration and preferably Workday Studio.
- Remote position with some travel to customer site (post Covid)
- Must be an EU Citizen or hold a Valid Residence Permit/Blue Card
- Completing activities in design, build, and test of integration solutions and reports deployment of Workday integration solutions.
- Work in a team environment that includes client interactions, workstream management, and cross-team collaboration; may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Interaction with all work streams including functional, reports, conversion, change management and project management.
- Adapt existing methods, tools and procedures to create solutions to deliver on client needs.
- Analyse business requirements to determine integration solutions across various types of integrations; documentation of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions.
No payment information available.