Workday Partner in Spain & italy looking for Certified Workday integration Consultants
Job SpecificationFocus Cloud is proud to be working with a lead Workday Partner with global presence in the Workday ecosystem.
To support our Client in this exciting period of growth we are currently seeking for Certified Workday Integrations Consultants in Italy and Spain.
- Systems management, data quality migration and volume.
- Workday integration programming work, Studio, EIB
- External vendor programming areas.
- Efficient and able to work with deadlines.
- Assisting customers in the design, implementation, scoping, estimations, support phases and other engagements.
- Delivery of integration solutions to Workday clients.
- Understand and analyze business requirements to determine integration solutions across various types of tools and technologies; documentation of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions.
- Participate in workshops with Clients across various technical integration areas and delivering high-level design documentation.
- team oriented, able to work with colleagues and third parties.
- Understand and comply with Workday’s Implementation Methodology.
- Provide status reports to your Engagement Manager, technical lead or supervisor, keep them apprised of overall project situation.
Qualifications & Professional Skills
- Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Information Systems preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft or similar Finance, HCM and CRM applications.
- Fluent language skills in Spanish and English both written and oral.
- Problem solver and highly analytical.
- Strong planning, scheduling and organization skills.
- Work directly with customers, functional analysts and integration analysts to establish conversion approach, complete migration of configuration and to complete the data conversion / load of customer data into Workday.
- Understand technical data conversion issues, expertly resolve issues and communicate solutions.
- Assist customers with their data extract, explaining the conversion process, defining data requirements, and working with them to correct data in their legacy systems and prepare for the data conversion cycle.
- Help build a global delivery team.
- Team leadership and people management skills
- Gather Requirements and Designing application systems
- XSL transformation to transform XML documents into other formats, SOAP and/or REST based Web Services
- Aptitude and ability for learning new technologies and technical skills quickly
- Experience in cloud-based system integration, (EAI) enterprise Application Integration and / Or (ETL) Extract Transform Load experience will be nice to have
- Ability to work with ETL software, Web Services, XML/XSLT, VBA, Microsoft Excel and an appetite for learning more.
- Understanding of data modelling concepts with an ability to manipulate data using software tools and SQL
- Experience in (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, oAuth etc)
- Experience with XML/XSLT, object oriented programming languages (Java, etc ) and other integrations tools such as Mulesoft, Snaplogic or BOOMI will be helpful.
- Knowledge in Data Analytics/Big Data.
- Software Tools as Notepad++, UltraEdit, Oxygen XML, SOAP UI, Postman.