Workday Integrations Developer
Focus Cloud are recruiting for a Workday Integration Developer for an exciting company in Toronto
A great opportunity for someone to be an integral part of the Workday Team
LOCATION: Toronto, Canada
POSITION: Workday Integrations Developer
- Experience designing, building, and testing Workday HCM integrations to third party vendors including payroll and benefit providers.
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop Workday Studio integration
- Experience with integrating applications via web service APIs - SOAP and REST
- Strong Experience with web service integrations (SOAP, JSON, XML, XSLT)
- Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) , Report Writer , Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT) & Cloud Connect
- Understanding of networking and security concepts as they relate to data integrations.
- Excellent Workday integration skills with any of the following Workday setup tools: Studio, Core Connectors, EIBs, PICOFs, PECIs, Web Services, REST APIs.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science or Business Administration
- 4 years experience supporting and developing HRIS Integrations
- Functional and Technical knowledge of Workday modules including Workday Payroll
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
- Ideally hold Workday certifications or held them in the past