Workday Payroll Technical Analyst
Job SpecificationFocus Cloud are recruiting for a Workday Payroll Technical Analyst for a fantastic company in Toronto, Canada .
An great opportunity for someone to get involved with Workday Payroll configuration and provide Payroll support to both US and Canadian employees
POSITION: Workday Payroll Technical Analyst
COMPANY: Workday Customer
- Perform Workday configuration for Payroll related requirements. Set up & maintain earnings & deductions and payroll calculations for union and non-union environment
- Support projects and implementations, including process design, system configuration, ensuring legislation compliance
- Provide support to Canada & US payroll teams. Trouble shooting and provide solutions to any production issues
- Reconcile payroll funding and tax remittances
- Create and maintain efficient payroll system workflows
- Recommend payroll process improvement including payroll efficiency, payroll audit, process flow, pension/retirement plans and reporting within Workday
- Establish internal controls and audits to ensure compliance of Payroll related Legislation, and company policies.
- Solid knowledge on payroll accounting and Workday account posting rules
- Assist in tax accounts reconciliation for both federal, provincial including WSIB/WCB and filing requirements
- Responsible for ongoing system testing for all new functionality
- Assist in documentation of payroll process and procedures
- Provide trainings to new users of the payroll systems
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications and staying current on payroll related legislations and government requirements
- Knowledge in US Federal, State and local payroll tax requirements and experience in Quebec payroll are required.
- Experienced with payroll & absence systems, specifically with Workday, preferred
- 4+ years of experience processing payroll/s in a high growth environment, Experience with systems analysis or configuration; Experience in configuration troubleshooting and analyzing technical issues in WorkDay
- Technically Savvy. Strong interest and experience working with technology, Microsoft Excel required.
- Analytical. Ability to analyze financial data and clearly and concisely document the interpretation of financial analysis
- Communicator. Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to interact professionally with executive management
No payment information available.