A leading Global Consultancy within the Workday ecosystem is looking for an experienced Sales Exec within the UK to sell their services to Clients deploying Workday HCM or Financials.
Workday Sales Lead - UK
You will be responsible for selling Workday deployment services for both the HCM and Financials platforms.
· Create and manage all areas of the business development cycle including managing negotiations, the SOW and completion of all contract details.
· Keep aware of updates and changes to Workday and apply this appropriately in sales strategy and execution
· Manage relationships with Workday Sales Executives and other key stakeholders
· Educate and train external parties on benefits of Workday
· Maintain ongoing relationship management for target customers
· Provides client reviews and long-term planning – focusing on strategic planning, including road-mapping, as well as mining new and reoccurring revenue
· Drives increased client satisfaction, measured by surveys, spend and feedback
· Strong client skills with the ability to clearly communicate ideas and information and to respond accordingly
· Ability to work in a fast environment, to handle multiple tasks and to adapt to change
· Previous business development experience selling HCM or Financial ERP implementation services such as Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle or similar
· Experience of managing bids