Workday Support consultant
Global Business Service that helps customers connect and build relationships thousand miles apart. No matter where you are in the world, being connected is important. Be a part of a growing company with a global presence who strive to create opportunities, no matter where you are
Location - Melbourne - Australia
One of the world most hip, dynamic metropolis, with an exciting city centre. Melbourne is known for being regularly voted as the world’s most liveable city!
Workday Support Consultant needed for a Global Service Provider that helps customers build relationships thousands miles apart.
You will be assisting with continuous improvement workshops with Process and Operational Owners and SMEs.
You will be proficient in Workday with hands on configuration in HCM and additional Workday modules. You will need exceptional written and communication skills as advising stakeholder of new functionalities and benefits of implementing these features.
- Stakeholder engagement and influencing skills are required for this position
- Assist with process/continuous improvement workshops with Process and Operational Owners and SMEs
- Experience in support and maintenance of Workday HCM system is a must
- Understand root cause of production issues, analyse and troubleshoot issues and system failure.
- Resolution of all Workday tickets in a timely manner
- You will be supporting the implementation of Workday enhancements including updating/redesigning processes and maintaining or creating Work instructions
Salary - up to 120,000 AUD + Bonus + Benefits
Module experience Required
Must have advanced knowledge of Workday HCM and one of the following;
Workday HCM, Absence, Time, Compensation, Recruiting Talent, LearningApply Now