Junior Workday Business Analyst
Focus Cloud are recruiting for a Junior Workday Business Analyst for an exciting company in Toronto
A great opportunity for someone to be the Workday Support SME for an internal Workday HCM team
LOCATION: Toronto, Canada
POSITION: Junior Workday Business Analyst
- Provide Tier 1 support to the business & organization including the Digital Team, Business Insights, Finance and Human Resources.
- Analyzing Workday updates to assess the impact to the Client Workday footprint, optimization and improvement. Working closely with the Digital team to diagnose, analyze and resolve system and network performance issues.
- Liaise with business units such as Finance, Payroll and HR and to gather requirements and perform needs assessments related to Workday and it’s integration with Salesforce.
- Meet with current system leads to map core data between new and legacy systems.
- Development and management of release roadmap
- Prioritization etc.
- Management of change order process in Workday
- Analytics experience/ reporting support
- Primary point of contact for support
- Ability to manage batch uploads
- Maintains integration related requirements and technical documentation.
- Monitor and triage integrations (Core Connectors, EIBs, Workday Studio, etc.) with up/down stream systems
- Partner with third-party vendors to improve current digital business processes.
- Define and document system data and dependencies, flag PI, PHI and PCI compliance risks.
- Gather intelligence from management and system users about current needs and future growth.
- Partner with developers and the digital team to ensure each project meets a specific need and resolves successfully.
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion.
- 2+ years’ experience as a technical business analyst
- Previous experience using Workday
- Exposure to Salesforce is an asset
- Outstanding proficiency in building complex models in and comprehensive presentations
- Understanding of financial systems and revenue recognition processes
- Strong ability to gather requirements and create road maps
- Strong communication to liaise between business units and the digital development team
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment